I just don't like the following things. I'm sure there are more. But these just really irritate me. Like nails-on-a-chalkboard irritation. I probably need some sort of counseling! : )Hershey Kisses - Really?! You have to work THAT hard to get a piece of chocolate out of a wrapper?! Why not just have them all in a bag, UNWRAPPED....I'd buy more of them. And what's with that little white flag thing?
Avocado Pits - If they are THAT big, then the avocado should be as big as a watermelon. Enough said. Just irritates the livin' fire outta me.
Squirrels - Not just plain old squirrels but squirrels with an attitude. Squirrels that look you up one side and down the other like you are bothering them. The ones at the Texas State Capital are the worst. When I'm in a car and driving towards them they don't look at me that way. Do they feel more powerful when I'm not driving? Little twits.
Beets - Might as well just have a bowl of dirt to serve with them and sprinkle on top....that's what they taste like anyway.
Clowns - Who does that for a living?! Creepy McCreepster.
Pecans in Cookies - Seriously?!! Why in the WORLD would you put a big ol' nasty pecan in a cookie when you could replace that spot with MORE CHOCOLATE!!! (But not Hershey Kisses)
2 comments:
Oh, dear Donna, we disagree.
Hershey Kisses- they make me feel like I'm working for my chocolate which sort of makes me feel a bit better about eating 20 of them. I think the little white paper is actually supposed to help you unwrap that little bit of heaven.
I'm with you on the avocado pits.
Squirrels- funny true story. When Lyla was a little bitty baby, I walked out into the yard one day and this squirrel started chattering at me! It was like she was trying to tell me something. And she was old. She had some tears on her ears and her poor teats were saggy. So I knew the next time I was out and this squirrel starting talking to me AGAIN that is was the same one. I thought maybe she was feeling a connection to me since we were both mothers. OK. Now you can officially think I'm weird. I talk to squirrels.
Beets and clowns- *shudders*
Pecans in Cookies- Donna, dear. We are East Texans. How can you hate a pecan??? I do agree that some chocolate might be better but I insist that you not call the pecan nasty!!
I'm highly irritable today. Everyone in Target was on my last nerve, especially that lady hoggin' the space in front of the garlic and onions. Totally oblivious to my wants and needs. sheesh.
Squirrels - My dad says squirrels are rats with fluffy tails. I agree. Run 'em over.
Aisle hogs - People in grocery stores who walk ever so slowly looking for items, while OBLIVIOUS to the fact that you KNOW what you want and are trying to get around them!
Going to bed early because it is dark at 6pm and then waking up at 1am wide awake...and tomorrow is Monday. I just hate Mondays... except during the summer. :)
Donna B
Post a Comment