50 Things before I Turn 50!

(My poor sweet Shannon. All I ever do is steal her ideas!
But they are such GREAT ideas and I did get her permission!)

OK...here's the deal. I'm turning 50 in 5 months. FIFTY?!? Are you kiddin' me?? I still feel 27. Geez! My sweet Shannon had a great idea for when she turns 40, so I'm doing it for when I turn 50. I am going to make a list of 50 things I want to do before I turn 50....kind of like a 50 Bucket List.

I need your help in adding to my list of 50. These are things that I've never done, things I've wanted to do, things I never had time to do, etc. Comment below and let me know what I should add to my list. It has to be realistic and actually do-able.

So...what should I add to my list of 50?

10 comments:

Kevin said...

Milk a cow in 10 degree weather.
touch your tongue to a frozen windmill
Skydive
Send $1.00 to Zimbabwa
Stand in Times Square at midnight
Walk up to a perfect stranger and say "excuse me but you have the most exquisite eyebrows, are they real?"

donna said...

You are a nut!

Jill said...

Stay up ALL night in Vegas with your wacky friend Jill. :)

Donnie and Marie are there also...you're on your own for that partay! :) hee hee hee...

Anonymous said...

Skydive for sure!! I'll do it eventually....

Pastor Peggy Hines said...

Take a trip to the Holy Land... it will transform your spiritual walk with Jesus forever!!

Pastor Peggy said...

Have you been to the Grand Canyon? That is an amazing thing to do before you are too old!! ha

Leesa L said...

Skydive -- -it was the best thing I have ever done.

Mary Beth Duff said...

Stand up comedy - you are a natural!
Tour the South - stay at a Bed -n- Breakfast in every state south of the Mason Dixon.
Patent some of those great ideas you come up with!
Finish that Masters Degree. ;)
Buy it - something you wouldn't normally buy for yourself!

Carol said...

You must go to Vegas and see Donny and Marie.

Send a letter to a famous person you admire.

Learn to Rumba!

Have a party for absolutely no reason...a just because party with only people you like.

Start THE book so we can be famous and be on OPRAH's Book Club list!

Anonymous said...

Donna....if you have time to get the cookbook "So Stinkin' Easy" completed, do that first! I want to buy it.

Travel to some European countries...especially, Germany. It is beautiful and you would love the way the people live there. (You may have already been, and if you have, put a check by that on your list!)

Write a song with the lyrics being the words of your favorite Bible verse. You'd be good at that!