October! Really?! It's already the 4th day of October! I haven't posted since July and I have really missed it. Writing (blogging) is an escape for me and I'm going to do better.
It is not cold in Texas at all. It is going to be 83 today and Friday's low will be in the 50's. But...it still FEELS like fall!
Everyone seems different when school starts, football starts, pumpkins are at the store, there's a "cold" front that reaches the 60's and the kids at school start talking about their Halloween costumes!
Fall semesters at school always seem to fly by. School starts, we look up, and it's already October. Plans are being made for Thanksgiving and the first few Christmas gifts have been bought. Memories of our falls together in the 1970's have been thought of and talked about with much laughter and much love. Discussions of Texas high school playoffs begin, Aggie sweatshirts are bought, last fall's homemade soup recipes are retrieved.
What a GREAT time of the year!
More later....need to turn down the AC. : )
1 comment:
Glad to see you are back blogging Donna! I have missed you!
Post a Comment