Zzzzzz

I hate this time change! Well...only at night. In the morning I am up and at 'em. I've even discussed with my friend Shannon about joining her at the gym at 5:00 am since to me it is really 6:00 am. (I'll let you know how that one goes when I wake up at 4:30 stinkin' o'clock tomorrow morning.)

OK, I know some of you are saying that THIS is the right time. Whatever. Don't care! ; ) Until we switch back in the spring, I will always say or think this every single day...(when I wake up)"It's really 7:00 am. Boy I really enjoyed that extra hour of sleep! WOW I sure am refreshed today." and (when I get home in the evenings) "I can NOT believe how tired I am. Oh, that's right, it's REALLY 9:30 instead of 8:30." aaaggghhhh!!!

And there will inevitably be one clock that I forgot to "fall backwards" with and it will continue to remind me until March 8, 2009...yep, March the 8th...that I am either extremely rested or dead dog tired.

No comments: