
...(hard to believe, right??)but when I make this Pumpkin Crunch, I FEEL like June Cleaver!
I don't bake a lot. Chloe won't eat baked goods. But when a friend of mine posted this recipe at school, I just had to try it. It is too stinkin' simple and everyone loves it. Even friends who HATE pumpkin loved it and asked for the recipe. So..if you ask me over to watch a game, I'm bringing Pumpkin Crunch. If you ask me over for dinner, I'm bringing Pumpkin Crunch. If I show up for Thanksgiving, I'm bringing Pumpkin Crunch. Enjoy!! (I think I might even go buy an apron!)
2 cans pumpkin
1 can Carnation milk
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 pkg. Butter Cake mix
Mix all ingredients but the cake mix and pour in a 9x13 baking pan.
Sprinkle dry cake mix on top.
Pour 1 1/2 sticks of melted butter over cake mix.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Serve with cool whip.
No comments:
Post a Comment