Tailgating tomorrow!

I get to tailgate tomorrow with my family. I am SO excited. I will miss the family I usually tailgate with. The family I have tailgated with since I was a little girl. My godmother and my cousins. They can't come. BUT...they were sweet enough to send their tickets and their parking pass. When I was a freshman at A&M, I would look through my binoculars to see if they were there. Knowing we would meet at "the tree" after the game was over.

Tomorrow I get to tailgate with my little bunch. I will get up early. (I've already got everything ready to go. Picnic basket, paper plates, cups, napkins. Just need to make the sandwiches and pick up the fried chicken.) I will go to Lot C (SO many memories there) around 10:30 and wait for my bunch to get there. Katy, Kelsey, Evin and Ashtin.

It won't be like Aunt Bobbye's tailgates. She has the best! I will miss Tommy, TJ, and Claire. And I will miss my Papaw. We are always there, we have always been there, because of him.

Thank you Aunt Bobbye!! I love you - Donna

No comments: