Lunch with the girls



I made two calls on Saturday. One to Katy and one to Kelsey, demanding that they meet me at Cotton Patch for a late lunch. I had captured them! Finally! All three of us together. What a GREAT time we had. Lunch, conversation and laughter. Not with my little girls but with two young women. I am amazed that God blessed me with these two. I found the following that sums it up!
*******************************************************************




...we may no longer live in the same house,
but you're always in my heart.
You are still my child;
that will never change.
I will love you forever,
and that is also unchangeable.
I am here for you.
You are my greatest accomplishment
and my source of endless pride.

I love you,
and like all parents who are
away from their children,
I miss you and think of you often.
Be safe, continue to do your best,
and remember how much you are loved.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What sweet and true words! You do indeed have two beautiful daughters. They are a testament to what a fabulous and precious mother they have!