I HATE when it feels like a Friday and it is SO not a Friday! I've still got a ton of stuff to do, errands to run, etc. before Kelsey's graduation. She will be presented at church this weekend for graduation recognition and there will be a luncheon afterwards in the Fellowship Hall. We're going shopping for new outfits this evening....we deserve a shopping trip at this point! : ) Katy is still sick. It's been over a week now and I just completely hate it when she is not feeling well. I'm glad she's finished with finals so that she can concentrate on getting well.
1 comment:
I sure have missed sweet Katy at school and hope she is feeling better soon.
I also hope you found something super cute while shopping- but you ALWAYS look super cute so it really doesn't matter what you wear! :)
Post a Comment