We have a three day weekend and boy have I used the time wisely! I'm getting ready for a garage sale and getting all the junk out of the house. 2008 is my year to be COMPLETELY organized. It's so much easier to get up in the morning knowing that there aren't drawers and closets that need to be "de-junked". After helping Mother and Mamaw go through Mamaw's house, it made me realize just how much the "stuff" doesn't matter. Besides...I don't want my daughters to have to go through it all! : )
Kelsey spent the night with a friend last night. It's always so quiet without her here. She did have EIGHT girls spend the night on Thursday so maybe the quiet wasn't so bad! They got in around 2:00 am. Was glad when they got home safely. It will be so odd when she leaves in May and no one comes home at night. But I'm so happy for her and her enthusiasm about going to college! She will LOVE IT!
It's really cold here today (and yesterday) but it's been sunny. The rest of the week is supposed to be rainy and cold.